You’re a rare breed backpacker. You experience a whole heap of things that many people will never come across in their LIVES… goon hangovers, questionable street food and the god damn usefulness of a travel towel. But we’re with you, we know how you feel, we’ve experienced them too and put together a
useless BRILLIANT list of a few of our favourites! You’ll totally understand when you read them.
1. Drinking wine from a bag
…and then using it as a pillow.
2. Suffering a goon induced hangover
There is nothing more painful in this WORLD.
3. The skilled art of haggling
4. The street food diet
Pad Thai is acceptable for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
5. That awkward moment when you hear suspicious noises in your dormitory
Pack your ear plugs. Seriously.
6. The beauty of your passport
You can never have too many stamps. NEVER.
7. How LONG an overnight bus journey is
…especially when your phone dies.
8. The ability to sniff out a hostel happy hour
Did someone say $1 shots?!
9. What the hell a travel towel is
It may be ugly but my god it’s useful.
10. What wanderlust feels like
And never coming home.